Daily Wealth Affirmations - Part 1

 

  1. I am a magnet for money. Prosperity is drawn to me.
  2. Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
  3. I move from poverty thinking to abundance thinking.
  4. I am worthy of making more money.
  5. I am open and receptive to all the wealth life offers me.
  6. I embrace new avenues of income.
  7. I welcome an unlimited source of income and wealth in my life.
  8. I release all negative energy over money.
  9. Every day, I choose money and wealth.
  10. All the money I have brings me joy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revitalize Your Body: Discover the Amazing Benefits of Castor Oil Fascia Massage Rollers

Efficiency on the Menu: How to Speed Up School Lunch Queues

Don't Miss Out Secure Your FREE $10 Bitcoin Reward: Bitcoin Surges Past $87,000 What to know about crypto’s post-election rally